I am a licensed psychologist here in the state of Oregon. I earned my Doctor of Psychology degree with a concentration in “Children and Families of Adversity and Resilience.” It has allowed me to work with individuals of all ages facing socioeconomic deprivation, social inequality, and challenges related to immigrant or refugee status. I have worked in community mental health centers, integrated care settings, college counseling services, and the public school system. I have also developed positive psychology curriculum and guest lectured to university students.
I aim to create a space where clients can gain the self-awareness and tools necessary to live a more empowered, satisfying life. Areas of specialization include chronic and complex trauma, anxiety and depression, personal identity questions/LGBTQ+ issues, and relationship challenges. For fun, I enjoy attending live music and stand up comedy, trying new types of food, painting, and watching movies with friends!
- Master of Arts in Professional Psychology (May 2013)
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology (May 2015)
- Trauma-Focused CBT Course for Healthcare for Healthcare Professionals, Medical University of South Carolina (November 2018)
- Positive Psychology Specialization, University of Pennsylvania (December 2018)
- Chronic Pain Certificate Course (March 2019)
- Best Practices in Working with Trans Youth (May 2018)
- Redefining How We Conceptualize Evidence-Based Services to Children Entering Foster Care (May 2018)
- Asserting a New Vision for a Revolutionary Body (April 2018)
- Listening to the Body: Yoga Calm for Therapists (October 2018)