How I Got Here
By becoming a therapist and Reiki practitioner in my forties, I bring the experience and wisdom of half a life well lived. I bring the enthusiasm and curiosity of someone who has witnessed individuals capable of great change and healing. I come to this work with a passion for mentoring others in their growth and healing. I am a curious, compassionate, non-judgmental, authentic person. I love my work and cannot think of any greater privilege than being able to share in the healing process of others. I honor this privilege by listening deeply to my clients and working collaboratively towards their goals.
I believe that all individuals have the ability to heal. Healing work is deeply personal and can be challenging. It often requires us to look at our past experiences, re-evaluate our belief systems, and be willing to learn new ways of managing our life experiences. I will work with you to create a treatment plan that feels comfortable and safe. I offer traditional psychotherapy, expressive arts therapy, play therapy for children, couples therapy, reiki, or an integrative therapy that combines reiki, expressive arts therapy, and psychotherapy. I am able to treat clients holistically, enabling me to address the individual’s emotional, physical, and spiritual needs. I look forward to walking this path of healing by your side.
Master of Arts (MA) in Marriage and Family Therapy, Depth Psychology Pacifica Graduate Institute, California
- Completed foster and adopt certification program through DHS and PSU
- Completed certification training to become a Clinical Trauma Professional
- Completed Gestalt Play Therapy Intensive Training with West Coast Institute, working towards play therapy certification
- Completed coursework for PCIT (Parent Child Interactive Therapy), working towards certification
- Completed Tier One Collaborative Problem Solving Certification
- Completed IFS (Internal Family Systems Theory) Training
- Usui/Holy Fire II certification with The International Center for Reiki Training
- Usui/Holy Fire II Master Level certification with The International Center for Reiki Training
- Professional Member in Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- Professional Member in International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP)
- Professional Member in the International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP)
- Professional Member in the Reiki Membership Association