How I Got Here
By becoming a therapist and Reiki practitioner in my forties, I bring the experience and wisdom of half a life well lived. I bring the enthusiasm and curiosity of someone who has witnessed individuals capable of great change and healing. I come to this work with a passion for mentoring others in their growth and healing. I am a curious, compassionate, non-judgmental, authentic person. I love my work and can’t think of any greater privilege than being able to share in the lives of others. I honor this privilege by listening deeply to my clients: with my mind, body, spirit, and heart.
I believe that all individuals have the ability to heal and that healing is an integrative process. I believe in a holistic, relational approach to healing that integrates the mind, body, and spirit. I offer traditional psychotherapy, expressive arts therapy, couples therapy, or integrative therapy that combines reiki and psychotherapy. By combining therapy and energy healing, I am able to treat clients holistically, enabling me to address the individual’s emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
Master of Arts (MA) in Marriage and Family Therapy, Depth Psychology Pacifica Graduate Institute, California
- Completed foster and adopt certification program through DHS and PSU
- Completed certification training to become a Clinical Trauma Professional
- Completed Gestalt Play Therapy Intensive Training with West Coast Institute, working towards play therapy certification
- Completed coursework for PCIT (Parent Child Interactive Therapy), working towards certification
- Completed Tier One Collaborative Problem Solving Certification
- Completed IFS (Internal Family Systems Theory) Training
- Usui/Holy Fire II certification with The International Center for Reiki Training
- Usui/Holy Fire II Master Level certification with The International Center for Reiki Training
Professional Member in Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
Professional Member in International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP)
Professional Member in the International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP)
Professional Member in the Reiki Membership Association